Happy Halloween, Writers!
Halloween is my favorite holiday, until December 1st and then Christmas is my favorite holiday. They’re tied for the best holiday. Don’t you agree?
It’s been a while since we have done a Write About It Wednesday. I’m going to try to get better about keeping up with blogging. I know I’ve said that before though, so… I make no promises.
If you are a new follower, Write About It Wednesday is pretty much what you would imagine. I give you a couple prompts or things to write about to help you out if you are feeling stuck with writer’s block or just want the challenge of being given a random topic to create a story or blogpost out of.
Along with Halloween tonight at midnight National Novel Writing Month also kicks off. If you need information about NaNoWriMo check out my post here. I will be going to meet up with the LubbockWriMos for the kick-off party tonight. And I will be sporting some fantastic Halloween LuLaRoe Leggings to showcase my Halloween Spirit.
So today you have two different broad topics to write about.
- Write about your favorite Halloween.
- Write about Halloween in a fantasy or sci-fi world.
- Write about Halloween from the POV of monsters/demons/witches/ghosts.
National Novel Writing Month
- Write about your NaNoWriMo project. Why do you want to write this story?
- Write about a person driven mad by the stress of NaNoWriMo.
- Write about why you participate in NaNoWriMo.
I hope you all have a Happy and Safe Halloween. What are your plans for today/tonight? Are you dressing up? Going to a party? Going trick or treating?
Or, like me, are you gearing up for NaNoWriMo?
Tell me in the comments!
Until next time,
Write on, Writers!