Happy Thanksgiving Eve and Write about It Wednesday, Writers!
I hope you’ve been having a great Thanksgiving week so far. As I am sitting at the kitchen counter writing this blog, my mom is baking pies and the house smells amazing. I am going to be attending THREE Thanksgiving dinners this year. Thankfully, not all on the same day! Two with family and one “Friendsgiving.”
My contributions to the dinners will be simple this year, just fruit salads and a yummy Cranberry-Brie Bomb Appetizer recipe that I saw on Facebook. I’ll be trying that one out for the first time this year. It looks delicious so hopefully it will turn out well. Here is a link to the recipe if you want to try it too!
So obviously Thanksgiving is what is on my mind this week and will be the topic of our writing prompts. Let’s get started!
- Write about the First Thanksgiving.
- Write about Thanksgiving kitchen hijinks and mishaps.
- Write about your favorite Thanksgiving.
- Write about a Thanksgiving tradition or recipe that is special to your family.
- Write about a Thanksgiving Romance.
- Write about a group of misfits that come together for their own Thanksgiving celebration.
Have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Let me know if try the Cranberry-Brie Bombs. Tell me about your Thanksgiving plans in the comments.
Until next time,
Write on, Writers!