Happy Write About It Wednesday, Writers! December is here, and the holidays are upon us! Happy Hanukkah to those of you who are celebrating!
This time of the year has me thinking about Santa Claus obviously and gift giving. While presents are not the most important part of the holidays they are certainly a fun part. I love searching for just the right gifts for my family and friends. I think there is a little bit of the Santa Claus spirit within me because I always get excited watching my family open up the presents that I got them. To me it’s definitely one of the best parts of Christmas.
I knocked out all my holiday shopping online the other day. Now I just have to wait for the packages to arrive and get them wrapped. Of course, I don’t have my tree up yet, so I have no where to put the gifts at the moment. I should probably get that tree up sometime soon.
Now, let’s get to writing with these Santa Claus’s Workshop Writing Prompts!
- Write about an elf’s first day in the workshop.
- Write about a day in the life of Mrs. Claus.
- Write about Santa deciding who goes on the Naughty or Nice List.
- Write about a malfunction in the workshop.
- Write about someone accidentally stumbling upon Santa’s Workshop.
- Write about an evil version of Santa and his evil workshop.
What are you asking Santa for this year? Tell me in the comments! Happy Writing, and Happy Holidays!
Until next time,
Write on, Writers!